Mount Sinai Hospital
- Level I trauma center
- 319 - Licensed bed acute care and teaching hospital
- Located in North Lawndale (West side of Chicago)
- Trains over 700 health care professionals a year
- Offers residency programs in family medicine, internal medicine, general surgery, rehabilitation, ob-gyn, pharmacy, and other programs through UI health
Holy Cross Hospital
- Level II trauma center
- 264 - Licensed bed community hospital
- Provides Inpatient and outpatient care for medical, surgical, intensive care, emergency, primary care, and behavioral health in North Lawndale (West side of Chicago)
- Chicago's first comprehensive crisis stabilization unit
- Seasons Hospice provides hospice and palliative care
- Approximately 45000 emergency department patients a year
- Accrediated through Healthcare Facilities Accrediation Program(HEAP) and is HEAP Stroke certified
Schwab Rehabilitation, a 102-licensed bed facility provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services for adults and children. Schwab offers a unique therapeutic environment featuring six treatment gyms with advanced equipment, private treatment rooms, a warm-water indoor therapeutic pool and an award-winning therapeutic rooftop garden. The rehab nurse has a unique opportunity to see the progress of nursing care with her/his patients daily and their overall progress. It is very rewarding to have patients during their outpatient clinic visit see you and tell everyone in the lobby that you were their nurse.
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Musculoskeletal and neurological rehabilitation
- Amputation rehabilitation
- General (medically complex examples: burn, sepsis, fracture, transplant)
Sinai Urban Health Institute
Established in 2000 as the research arm of Sinai Chicago, Sinai Urban Health Institute (SUHI) is a unique, nationally-recognized community research center that works in partnership with community members and organizations to identify and address health inequities in some of the most underserved communities in the city.
Over the last two decades, we have grown to encompass a diverse staff of approximately 50 epidemiologists, project managers, research assistants, and community health workers, and we have become leaders in the development, implementation, and evaluation of innovative approaches to improve population health – with a primary focus on communities facing financial and social challenges.
Sinai Community Institute
Sinai Community Institute (SCI) has a history of developing effective community-based health and social service programs to improve the health and well-being of its clients addressing social, economic and environmental factors. Approximately 14,000 families each year benefit from SCI’s services, from infants to adolescents to adults.
Sinai Children’s Hospital
Sinai Children’s Hospital includes a Level III (the highest level of care) neonatal intensive care unit, outpatient pediatric surgery and anesthesiology. A wide range of specialty outpatient pediatric care is available through Sinai Children’s Hospital, including gastroenterology, nephrology, allergy, hematology, endocrinology, urology and neurology. The hospital offers a variety of resources such as a HIV/AIDS program.
Registered Nurse Virtual Hiring Events
Experienced & New Grads Welcome!
Ongoing hiring events for various specialty areas.
Registered Nurse Live Chat
Experienced & New Grad RNs Welcome!
Every Wednesday | 2 - 3 p.m. CST