Clinical Nurse Coordinator
About Sinai Health System
Located on Chicago’s West and Southwest Side, Sinai Health System is comprised of Mount Sinai Hospital, Holy Cross Hospital, Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital, Sinai Children’s Hospital, Sinai Community Institute, Sinai Medical Group, and Sinai Urban Health Institute.
The entities of Sinai Health System collectively deliver a full range of quality inpatient and outpatient services, as well as a large number of innovative, community-based health, research and social service programs. We focus our collective depth of expertise and passion to improve the health of the 1.5 million people who live in our diverse service area. With our team of dedicated caregivers, Sinai Health System is committed to building stronger, healthier communities.
A partner with the Jewish United Fund in serving our community
The Clinical Nursing Coordinator (CNC) is a key frontline leadership role within the nursing and clinical departments. Working closely with the department manager and/or director, the CNC will provide operational leadership, collaborate with other hospital departments, monitor quality of care metrics, role model professional behaviors, and serve as a clinical resource for fellow caregivers. They will also collaborate with key internal and external partners to ensure safe and effective patient throughput across the care continuum. This role is perfect for those candidates interested in an entry-level leadership role, in addition to experienced nurse leaders.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 403 b with matching contributions
- CE courses offered
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Clinical Ladder
- Minimum Requirements
- 3-5 years current clinical nursing background required
- Five (5) of progressive clinical experience to include Acute Care Cardiac Nursing, Acute Care Telemetry, Critical Care/ Emergency Room Nursing, Case Management, Charge Nurse/House Supervisor, or Transfer Center experience.
Knowledge & Skills
- Progressive track record of leadership responsibilities.
License, Certificates, Registration
- Registered Nurse (RN) with valid Illinois license
- Current BLS Card (Required American Heart Association)