CENTRAL SUPPLY SERVICES REGISTRY
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- MSH MSH CNTRL SUPPLY SVC
- Services & Facilities
- Varied Shifts
- Call/Registry/Per Diem
- Req #: 20101
In accordance with Department policy and procedure, performs a variety of duties involved in the receiving, storing, processing, and delivery of patient care products and supplies.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Retrieve, clean, and distribute patient care equipment.
- Inventory and replenish patient supply carts, medication rooms, and unit-based storerooms.
- Accurately account for and enters charges for patient care supplies and equipment into the Materials Management System.
- Retrieve equipment from patient floor storerooms and ensures such equipment is cleaned and ready for distribution.
- Respond to requests for patient care supplies and equipment, received electronically and by telephone, and delivers in a timely manner.
- Conduct periodic physical counts of product inventories.
- Maintain all work areas and storerooms in a clean and organized manner.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have knowledge of hospital equipment, supplies, and patient care equipment.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- One year in Central Supply as a process store supply technician is desirable; experience in the central supply department of a hospital is desirable.
- Must be able to appropriately and effectively react to requests for emergency supplies.