ACUTE OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST
This job posting is no longer active.
- Holy Cross Hospital
- 12 HCH ACUTE OCCUPATION
- Allied Health
- Full Time
- Req #: 20082
This person will evaluate, plan and administer treatment and care for patients with disabilities, injuries and diseases using Occupational Therapy techniques and modalities in accordance with physician's orders. They will also work with patient families, physicians, and other Hospital departments to insure complete and therapeutic treatment.
- Administers treatment and provides care consistent with evaluation results to achieve proper outcomes and goals. Properly, skillfully, and safely operates all equipment in the department. Adheres to treatment precautions and contra-indications.
- Re-evaluates treatment for progress of patient, and recommends continued treatment based on need.
- Continuity of care between all health care team is maximized through effective communication. Documentation is clear and concise for both written and verbal communication.
- Provides comprehensive education to patient and or family on disease process and functional status, proper use of equipment, and home exercise program.
- Must have graduated from and accredited Occupational Therapy Program.
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure as an Occupational Therapist in Illinois.
- Compliant with PPD requirements.
- Some Hand and Splinting experience preferred.