Staff Nurse Labor/Delivery
This job posting is no longer active.
Staff Nurse, Labor/Delivery
At Mount Sinai hospital we promote safe, caring and comfortable environments for mothers to welcome their new babies into the world. At Mount Sinai Hospital and Holy Cross Hospital, our compassionate staff and wide range of programs and support services help address mothers' needs before, during and after the pregnancy and childbirth processes.
- 1 year of Labor/Delivery experience preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Registered Nurse (R.N.) with valid license
- BLS, NPR, ACLS, Basic EFM
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, leadership, teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to think quickly and multitask effectively
- Ability to complete job duties autonomously
- Proficient with using computer and software applications
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
Bilingual: Spanish/English candidates encouraged to apply
About Sinai Health System
Located on Chicago’s West and Southwest Side, Sinai Health System is comprised of Mount Sinai Hospital, Holy Cross Hospital, Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital, Sinai Children’s Hospital, Sinai Community Institute, Sinai Medical Group, and Sinai Urban Health Institute.
The entities of Sinai Health System collectively deliver a full range of quality inpatient and outpatient services, as well as a large number of innovative, community-based health, research and social service programs. We focus our collective depth of expertise and passion to improve the health of the 1.5 million people who live in our diverse service area. With our team of dedicated caregivers, Sinai Health System is committed to building stronger, healthier communities.
A partner with the Jewish United Fund in serving our community