SENIOR SYSTEMS ANALYST - FINANCE
- Sinai Health System
- SHS SHS IS AMB SYSTEMS
- Information Services
- Full Time
- Req #: 19555
About Sinai Chicago
Located on Chicago’s West and Southwest Side, Sinai Chicago is comprised of Mount Sinai Hospital, Holy Cross Hospital, Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital, Sinai Children’s Hospital, Sinai Community Institute, Sinai Medical Group, and Sinai Urban Health Institute.
The entities of Sinai Chicago collectively deliver a full range of quality inpatient and outpatient services, as well as a large number of innovative, community-based health, research and social service programs. We focus our collective depth of expertise and passion to improve the health of the 1.5 million people who live in our diverse service area. With our team of dedicated caregivers, Sinai Health System is committed to building stronger, healthier communities.
Under the direction of the Director of Clinical Operations & Analysis performs analysis of the impact of various corporate projects and transactions. Plans and supports broad assignments, with responsibility for recommending changes in analysis and budgetary methods and procedures. May supervise and assist with the development of other financial and accounting personnel.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Under general direction, develops project scope, plans and schedules.
- Organizes, implements and completely manages simple focused projects.
- Develops moderate to complex reports that meet user needs and requests.
- Develops/Programs moderate to complex applications.
- Independently designs test plans and conducts testing for multiple applications ensuring system integration and integrity.
- Assists end users in solving moderate to complex system and application problems.
- Provides leadership to small core teams and other IS staff as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a major in computer science, business, clinical discipline or public health is required.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- 3 years of relevant experience.
REQUIRED LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS
- MCSE or equivalent is desired but not required