CHAPLAIN REGISTRY HCH Bilingual Spanish
- Holy Cross Hospital
- HCH HCH SPIRTUAL CARE
- Business Professional
- Varied Shifts
- Call/Registry/Per Diem
- Req #: 20051
Holy Cross Hospital is seeking a part-time Registry Chaplain. Located in the heart of Chicago's southwest side, Holy Cross is a member of Sinai Chicago, Illinois's largest private provider of healthcare to underserved communities. This Chaplain will be a member of the healthcare team in providing for the pastoral needs of patients, families, and caregivers. Using professional skills, the Chaplain will be able to assist people in care for their spiritual and emotional well-being.
Join a diverse Spiritual Care Department team to serve patients and families from Latino and African American communities that are richly deserving of quality health services and care.
Our current need is greatest for a Chaplain with bi-lingual Spanish-English communication skills.
Sinai Chicago : Our mission is to improve the health of the individuals and communities we serve.
Our Values: Respect, Integrity, Quality, Teamwork, Safety
Holy Cross Hospital is a Catholic hospital, with religious sponsorship by the Catholic Education Institute, and follows the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services.
The Registry Chaplain reports to the Director of Spiritual Care and serves as a member of the healthcare team in providing for the pastoral needs of patients, families, and caregivers.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Theology from an accredited college, university, seminary, or divinity preferred.
- Successful completion of at least one (1) unit of Clinical Pastoral Education.
- A minimum of two-year experience in pastoral counseling in an acute care hospital setting preferred.
- Recommendation from affiliated church leadership.
- Observance of Catholic health care mission
- Must be competent, capable, compassionate, value diversity and be able to deal complex medical, behavioral and social situations.