Staff Nurse (RN)
- Holy Cross Hospital
- HCH HCH 5TH NURSE
- Full Time
- Req #: 20018
About Sinai Health System
$10,000 sign-on bonus!
Located on Chicago’s West and Southwest Side, Sinai Health System is comprised of Mount Sinai Hospital, Holy Cross Hospital, Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital, Sinai Children’s Hospital, Sinai Community Institute, Sinai Medical Group, and Sinai Urban Health Institute.
The entities of Sinai Health System collectively deliver a full range of quality inpatient and outpatient services, as well as a large number of innovative, community-based health, research and social service programs. We focus our collective depth of expertise and passion to improve the health of the 1.5 million people who live in our diverse service area. With our team of dedicated caregivers, Sinai Health System is committed to building stronger, healthier communities.
A partner with the Jewish United Fund in serving our community
Staff Nurse - Telemetry
- The Registered Nurse shows dedication to enriching the lives of our patients through empathy and compassion
- Demonstrates commitment to interpersonal excellence through professional greetings and common courtesy
- Develop and implement a plan of care through delivery and delegation of care
- Participates in patient/family education
- Participates in communication and collaboration with patients, families, Physicians and other healthcare professionals involving patient care
- Respond accordingly in emergency situations for Codes
- Adhere to hospital and department policies and procedures
- Interprets patient data accurately, utilize data independently or in consultation with other healthcare professionals to plan and revise care
- $10,000K sign-on bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Clinical Ladder
- Certification differential
- 403 b with matching contributions
- Work-life balance - Personal time off & Schedule
- Medical / Dental / Vision
License and Certification
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Currently licensed as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of Illinois.
- Completion of Critical Care Course within 1 year of hire.
- ACLS within 6 Months of hire