NICU Staff Nurse
- Sinai Children's Hospital
- MSH MSH NR NICU CR4
- Full Time
- Req #: 19679
$20,000 Sign-On Bonus
Sinai Children's Hospital, with a Level 3 Perinatal Center designation, is very proud of its 31 bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Our team of nurses, neonatologists and pediatricians, our own social worker, our own pediatric pharmacist and dietician, chaplain and a host of resources available on consultation provides care to the many high-risk babies that are born at Mount Sinai Hospital. Our pediatric nurse educator provides education throughout the year including our own annual skills fair. We have our own nurse-physician neonatal transport team and frequently go to other hospitals to bring back infants requiring the high level of care that we provide.
Our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is a great place to practice complex nursing skills for a unique population of infants and their families. We support breastfeeding and our lactation consultants make calls on this unit as well. Our nurses teach CPR and other skills that might be required of our families whose infants are ready to be discharged home. Our nurses have started and maintained an infant massage program that is enjoyed by our parents and their babies.
If you love the high-risk aspect of nursing in a friendly, family-centered environment, you could be a strong fit for our unit.
- $20,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Certification Differential
- 403 b with Matching Contributions
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Continuing Education
- Clinical Ladder
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Successful completion of Hospital and Departmental orientation programs.
- 1 year of nursing experience within area of desired practice.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of Illinois. CPR, ACLS, NRP