Licensed Clinical Psychotherapist
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- MSH DL PSYCH MAINT
- Allied Health
- Full Time
- Req #: 17420
$1500 Sign-on Bonus Available
Bilingual/Spanish-Speaking Candidates Encouraged to Apply
GENERAL SUMMARY/BASIC PURPOSE OF JOB:
The LCSW psychotherapist is responsible for providing psychotherapy and other treatment services that affirm clients’ strengths, broaden their problem-solving abilities, and increase their self-knowledge. Psychotherapist will practice as an independent provider within the clinic assigned.
Psychotherapist is responsible to ensure that appropriate documentation is completed as required for billing, coding and professional standards. The therapist acts as a mentor and leader to newer staff and Masters level students/interns. Candidates must have exceptionally good interpersonal skills, clinical insight, and comfort/experience working with individuals.
Please ask about, Up to $5,000/* Sign-on Bonus
- Masters in Social Work, Counseling, Clinical Psychology, Marital Family Therapy or related behavioral health program that is a license eligible degree.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Two years’ experience in the mental health field
- Must be culturally competent.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
REQUIRED LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
- LSW, LCSW, LPC, LCPC or LMFT preferred.
General office environment and the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Sinai Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.