RN. Staff Nurse. CNC
Make a REAL difference at Sinai Chicago
At Sinai Chicago, we do more than serve patients. We serve a community that reflects the real Chicago, bringing real life struggles as well as unbelievable triumphs through our doors. When you join the team at Sinai Chicago you get more than just a job, you get real life, real experience and real Chicago.
Sinai Chicago Announces Dr. Ngozi Ezike as New President and CEO:
Sinai Chicago Highlights
Longevity: Over a century of giving to the community
Values: Sinai Chicago values Integrity, Quality, Respect, Safety and Teamwork
Drive: Empowering Chicago’s West and Southwest sides toward healthier lives, by overcoming barriers and providing exceptional health care.
Simply stated, There is no higher calling. Sinai Chicago is calling all Registered Nurses, New Grads, Clinical Care Coordinators/Clinical Nurse Coordinators, Soon-to-graduate International nursing students and international nurses (NCLEX required to interview) for opportunities to make an impact in the patient lives residing on the West and South side of Chicago.
What’s In It For You?
- Sign-On Bonus Available*
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- RN New Grad Residency Program (if new grad)
- Charge Nurse & Preceptor opportunities as part of development
- Career Track Opportunities/Growth; Shared Governance
- Competitive Compensation; Tuition Reimbursement; Comprehensive Benefits Plan (403b match)
- Self-Scheduling (Days, Evening & Night 12-hour shifts available); Full-Time, Part-Time or Registry
What You Will Need
- RN Graduate of a Nursing Program is required; Current State of Illinois registered nursing licensure
- License and/or Certification for area of specialty
- NCLEX passer (if currently abroad)
- A Current BLS – Healthcare