REGISTERED NURSE - REHAB
- Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital
- SRH SRH NR SVC 3E
- Full Time
- Req #: 18127
Currently, offering $15,000 Sign on Bonus!!!!
The RN will assess, plan, implement and evaluate the total nursing care for a designated group of pediatrics to geriatric patients undergoing a variety of rehabilitative and disease processes. The RN works toward the improvement of care and quality of life for patients. Reports to : Clinically directed by Unit Manager, Charge Nurse, Supervisor. Administratively to Nurse Executive Provides Supervision to: Staff RN's when acting as charge nurse, LPN's and PCP's.
· Develops an ongoing comprehensive data base (Admission assessment) for each patient using patient, families and significant others and other health care workers as sources of information when appropriate.
· Monitors and recognizes obvious deviations from normal age appropriate level and recognizes subtle alterations in the patient's physiological and psychological status that may indicate potential or actual patient problems.
· Gives a thorough concise report at change of shift
· Assesses and facilitates patient / caregiver interaction and relationship
· Continuing Education
· Tuition Reimbursement
EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS:
· Graduate of an Accredited Nursing School
· Active RN license in the State of Illinois required
· BLS CPR for Healthcare Providers AHA approved, Level C required
· BSN Preferred
· 1-2 years of experience within a hospital setting
· Leadership ability
· Good Interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to function independently within scope of clinical practice
Starting hourly rate: $34.00